Monday, May 22, 2006

About the Amazon Link

Several readers have asked about the Amazon link on our page. Here is a little clarification. BPR is now an Amazon Associate. This means that if you are planning to shop for ANYTHING at Amazon.com and you click through our link to get there, our scholarship fund will receive a small percentage of the sale. So, whether you are ordering the featured Project Runway DVDs or anything else from Amazon we would really appreciate it if you would click through our link on your way. We've even provided an Amazon 'search' box to help shop. Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I buy a ton of books from Amazon for school, now I can help out my favorite blog at the same time.

Jan the Dan Fan said...

I also buy lots from there, and will gladly support the BPR scholarship from now on!

praddicted said...

I'll let my friends know, too-between books, DVD's and various things we order, I hope this will add to the funds. I love nothing better than seeing money I've spent also help a cause.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to order through here to get my future purchases at Amazon.
Brenda