Wednesday, May 17, 2006

A Note From Daniel Vosovic

Daniel at Billion Dollar Babes Preview PartyHey Laura,

.....The short condensed version to share with the world is that I am looking for a designer to work under for the next year or so, gain some solid practical experience, finalize my business plan, establish my LLC and do things without the hype or pressure of the show. I'll be the first to say that I need a little more experience before venturing out on my own, but am hesitant to just accept A job in the meantime... I'm looking for THAT job which can teach me what I need to learn to help me with my career goals.

Click here to continue.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love love love that the designers will drop notes to BPR!! Didn't MK offer Daniel a job? It's such a good idea for him, maybe we all have put too high of expectations on the designers that make it to the top three.

But then they are all so unique...
Good luck Daniel! Love those Michiganders.

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from Daniel! Technically, MK did not offer him a job, though many people took it that way. MK said that if Daniel was looking for a job, he should call and that MK would love to hear from him. That's more of an offer to help and/or guide than an actual job offer.

TheQuietOne said...

A Daniel V. blog?!? *thud* hits the floor

I already spend enough time reading BPR and Manolo - yeah, another must-read blog is really what I need!

Can't wait!!! :)

Anonymous said...

actually, it sounded to me like MK did offer dan a job. i think the lighting in that pic is bad b/c dan looks like he has luggage under those eyes and we all know he's young and adorable in person.