Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dear Anonymous,

We believe that several of the Season 3 designers are faithful BPR readers. We've had anonymous comments that would lead us to that conclusion. We love that! But we don't want to know who you are, where you are from, etc. BPR is not about spoilers; it is about fun for the fans. Fans want to watch the show and have the drama unfold there. THEN we like to discuss it. While we may make speculations, we don't want the fun of discovery spoiled for us.

We haven't seen your confidentiality agreement. We don't know how you are permitted to behave. We don't want you to risk being eliminated from the show for reasons unrelated to your ability to create fashion. We don't want the fun of being a Project Runway contestant spoiled for you.


While we may all say we can't wait to get to know you, the reality is that for now we will have to do just that. We're looking forward to having a relationship, including promoting your projects, in the future. For now, we wish you the best of luck.

Sincerely,
Your BPR Team

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right, laura. i wouldnt want to blame bpr after i've broken my confidentiality agreement! so, i wont say anything else...except one word... chalkboard! thanks for all the support. wish me luck!

LauraK said...

Good luck, Anonymous!

The Scarlett said...

I'm loving the idea of chalkboard, Anonymous. I'm planning on getting screen caps of any messages to BPR. Look for them!

LauraK said...

Oh MAN! Now I really can't wait for season three - if only for the chalkboard scenes. This is going to be fun. Thanks so much anonymous - no matter who you are, we already love you!

The Scarlett said...

Laura, can you just imagine a new header composed of screen captures of messages to BPR from designers? I think I drooled a little thinking of that.

LauraK said...

OMG! That would be awesome! How much longer until Season Three?

praddicted said...

60 days? Is that it? So fun-Can you imagine having to wait till December! I have to go pencil in all my Wednesday nights now!

LauraK said...

Here's a challenge: Every time I see a chalkboard message to BPR or Tbone or to any of us onscreen, I will donate $25 to our scholarship fund. Who will match this?

C Merry said...

Santino got a "message" across on undiez... all I'm sayin' is.. BPR on a pant wouldn't be that big a deal! Pop that on a shirt too. scrawl it on a table, spell it out in alpahbet soup, shaving cream on a mirror!... let the uninitiated wonder what that mysterious trifecta of letters was and why they are now dreamin' BPR BPR
:)

Nice to be "back" too- anybody else have trouble getting onto this hallowed place? I can't even check emails grrrrrr.. well here I am and much much luv to all designers. I live in the East Village so if they give you a free day and you are from outta town I can show you around the cute parts and Nooo I will not pump you for info, I promise! I might frisk you for swatches tho so leave those at Parsons.. ;)
:)

LauraK said...

Chalkboard message Snowflake. I didn't say anything about shaving cream!

Jan the Dan Fan said...

I can't wait!!!

Can we be declared founding bloggers? I feel like BPR is about to get HUGE!!!
Thank you BPR Team for all the hard work to make this place so great!

C Merry said...

OOps LOL Chalkboard! Yeah no implying money involved in other forms of writing messages to the BPR stick to the chalkies people! Make it work designers!
:)