Sunday, March 26, 2006

BPR Tour 2006 - Early Photos


At the end of the day, to quote Andrae, "We were bedraggled." This was because our tour of Project Runway was emotionally and physically exhausting. I have to admit, I found myself thinking, again and again, "Is this really all happening?"

So, we have some early photos from our kind readers and new friends.Click here for a slideshow from the day that Sehar experienced; she spent the morning away from our tour but joined us for lunch; she got the chance to meet Kara, Emmett, Daniel and Tim Gunn.

Click here for another slideshow from the day that Trish experienced; she got the chance to visit the top of the Atlas Apartments, tour Parsons, shop at Mood, lunch at Red Lobster, visit Kara's apartment and browse Emmett's boutique.

We have so many, many images to bring to you from many sources. We will be looking to tell a story so that those of you that were unable to join us will feel included in this wonderful day.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank Laura K. for doing such a fabulous job of planning this unforgettable event. It was such a pleasure to meet so many of our wonderful readers and to share the experience with kindred spirits that love Project Runway.


The photo of Daniel Vosovic on his birthday, leaving the auditions at Macy's, was taken by Sehar.

5 comments:

AJ said...

*cries*

Who is everyone from BPR in the pics???

Hapto said...

Of course, looking at Dan V. and the big posed shot in front of red lobster, I can only say;

'What happened to Andre?"

Unknown said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there =(

Laura it was so nice to talk to you!!!

<33, Alyssa

Jan the Dan Fan said...

Hi Alyssa,

You were missed--but Milton was doing a brilliant job trying to capture the moments for you. I hope you enjoyed all his filming!

Unknown said...

He hasn't shown it to me... something about not having the right camera. But I did see the autographs he got and I am INSANELY jealous!!!