Thursday, April 27, 2006

BPR Contest Reminder! - Click for Details

First Prize, Personalized by Nick!Remember we have a contest going on. We've got some great entries! Really great. But do we have yours yet? We know the profile of BPR readers and we know you are a creative bunch with such a sense of humor. You're witty! Maybe you haven't considered dressing models as deer, but you are still visionaries with a distinct point-of-view. Oh, and you have such a memory for all the Project Runway details. That's why you come here. We feed your PR muse.

Well, it is time to unleash some of that creativity. You will not win immunity but you could win that coveted, sold-out, Nick Verreos My Scene Barbie, personalized for you by Nick himself! This is a shrine-worthy award. I don't have anything like this in my personal PR shrine (er, not that I have one or anything ... well, not much of one).

The deadline of midnight, May 1st is fast approaching! Send in your entries. Don't worry about threading the overlock! You don't need four-way-stretch. You don't even have to be concerned about Shetangi. Overcome your time-management issues and send your entries to us ASAP!

3 comments:

Tbone said...

Just so everyone knows, I am the Michael Kors of the judging panel. LK and Scarlett get to fight over the Nina/Heidi roles.

Please, no Barefoot Lil' Abner disco doormat submissions. And yes, I will have my sunglasses on.

The Scarlett said...

Tbone, do you have any bronzer? Just wondering.

Just as long as I don't have to be Anne Slowey.

LauraK said...

Can I be Betsey Johnson?