Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Laura K's Recap - Part Four

I'll bet you forgot all about my recaps. Did you think I was done? I keep waiting for a slow day and I finally have to admit that there is never going to be a slow day so I had better post this before I forget!

The rest of us headed back to our hotel. Tbone, Scarlett, and I and our guests gathered in the lounge. I had invited Tim to join us, I was hoping he would, but it seemed like a longshot. After a long day of auditions, would he really want to join us? The kids ordered food, but I was too excited to eat. It was great to talk with Tbone and Scarlett. Understand that we had never ever seen each other before that day and even though we e-mail frequently and we feel like we "know" each other - this was our first chance to finally sit down and discuss the future of Blogging Project Runway! My cell phone rang...it was Tim!!!! He was coming! : )
Click here to continue.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tim is so swoonworthy.

TropicalChrome said...

I....am so jealous.

Tim has demonstrated time and time again that he is gracious, generous, and a gentleman. It's called character, and it's a rare and precious commodity.

But it doesn't change the fact that I am green with envy - and green is not my color.

ScubaOtter said...

LOL. "swoonworthy."

So true, but what a great and funny term!