Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Amazing Heidi Klum


We all know that Heidi is a beautiful woman, model, wife and mother as well as the charming host and producer of our favorite television show. But...

Did you know that there is a rose named after Heidi? That she designs jewelry? And shoes? Did you realize that there is a Heidi Klum fragrance? Would you like to hear Heidi sing Jingle Bells? Click on the link and scroll down a little bit for the song.

The more I learn about her, the more I admire her.

I have GOT to be more productive....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I have GOT got to be more productive...."

HA! We are pathetic, aren't we?

christopher.john said...

we are.

Marsha said...

LK, you are a riot! I saw a thing about Heidi's jewelry on Tyra Banks's show. ** How 're ya holding up with the little one flying the coop? ~~ sends good vibes~~ I bet it's tough, but also great. - marsha

Anonymous said...

I read once, in regards to season one, that Heidi didn't interact with the designers outside of the runway scenes much and she just ran around backstage singing Seal songs. (The former making me have cold feelings toward her, and the latter making me think she's very silly.)

Bie said...

Hey Laura, just read this post about Heidi..

Here in Germany, Heidi will be (more) watchable via TV by hosting Germany's Next Top Model, starting on the 25th January. Yep, the franchise from ANTM.

btw, love your blog.