Sure! If they want to use the images I created, (and are already hosted), do the following:
1. 'Right click' on the desired photo. A box will pop up.
2. At the bottom, find 'properties' and 'left click' on it. A box will pop up.
3. In the middle, you see the URL address. Highlight it and copy.
4. Go to the Blogger 'dashboard' and click on 'Edit Profile.'
5. Find the heading 'Photograph' and paste the URL here.
You can also make your own hearts at this address:
Remember if you make your own heart, you need to save the picture to your computer. (Right click and 'save picture as') then they need to host it somewhere. A good place to host pictures (and have a small URL) is tinypic.com.