Friday, June 10, 2005

Where Are The Clothes?

Okay, I watched "The Cut" last night. It was pretty good - but where were the clothes? We watched two teams design billboards. No fashion. At all. Oh sure, we got a tempting glimpse of a "cutting room." Next week the teams get to "trick out" a car. Will there be any fashion at all on this show?

Oh, and the funniest line of all was, I think, supposed to be serious. When Tommy Hilfiger sent Amy packing he told her "You're out of style." Apparently this is the new "send'em packin'" catch phrase. In my opinion this falls somewhere below "You're fired," and "You're Out," and may be even worse than "Seacrest Out." He also admitted to being "underwhelmed" by the quality of the billboards. Gee, where have I heard that before?

I was distracted the entire episode by the way that James resembles a young Harry Chapin. Anyone else notice this?

When does Project Runway 2 begin?

No comments: