Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Jay and Tim in TV Guide


Click on the articles to see a close-up version.

Click on the image to see a larger versionJay is featured in the February 20-26 edition of TV Guide. I'd rather not see Jay in Celebrity Fit Club; as entertaining as that would be, I'd rather have him spend his time working on fashion.

Click to see a bigger version.Tim Gunn received a 'Cheer' in the 'Cheers and Jeers' section of the same issue of TV Guide. Don't you wonder what took them so long? Tim is extremely cheer-worthy! But as much as I like Christopher Guest, he is no Tim Gunn.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Christopher Guest in the PR Movie? no way! He's a funny guy, but Tim Gunn is Hot!

Marsha said...

I'm kind of hoping Jay wasn't being ironic with his sweatpants comment -- I love me some comfort clothes! (not to the exclusion of pretty things, though) ** and yeah, Christopher Guest could only wish to be a classy and handsome as Tim Gunn!