Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Project iTunes


As of today, all twelve episodes, Road to Runway through Reunion, are now available on iTunes. You can purchase them individually at $1.99 each or get the entire season so far for only $9.99.

Here's your opportunity to carry around PR on your video iPod or to just watch it again and again on your computer since you don't even need an iPod to enjoy this service. You will be able to do great screen caps using clear images (for Windows users, that is using 'Alt' and 'Print Screen' at the same time). But most of all you will be able to have the complete season before it comes out on DVD and at a great price.

Personally, I'm waiting until after the next two episodes and then I'll make my purchase. This is a great deal!

Make it work!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo fellow Dan V. fans! Got the pleasure to represent a magazine to do an interview with the guy. Check it out here and on INLA magazine's March 21st issue! Thanks!

www.xanga.com/BeingIncognito

LauraK said...

This sounds great! I'm going to download the series as soon as the final episode is available AND purchase the DVD as well, of course.

Anonymous said...

This is really cool... BUT I tried to download the first episode (Road to the Runway), and I got the reunion show. Now I have two reunion shows. I don't know what is up with this, but I'm really sad because I didn't see the whole first episode. :(

The Scarlett said...

Emily, I noticed that, too when I previewed the videos.

Go to this link to contact Apple. I think they should credit you and then correct the matter on their site.