Thursday, January 12, 2006

Don't forget...

Thanks for all of your insightful comments and interesting links. Some of them I'm saving for later in the week so please stay tuned. Meanwhile please don't forget to send me the links to any website or blog entries that recap or comment on the latest episode. I'll put all of these in a megapost on Saturday. You can post this info in a comment and it will automatically be e-mailed to me as well, or you can e-mail directly to kluless7@cox.net. If this works I'll do it every week. Thanks to all of my faithful readers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I recently posted something about PR you may want to include:
http://www.jewelryandbeading.com/2006/01/13/a-jewelry-project-runway/

Deb R said...

Here is my immediately post-show review of the last episode: The Banana Republic Challenge

And here (more fun!) is my tongue-in-cheek vision of what we might see next week: The Skating Costume?