Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Avatars by Request

Have a favorite Project Runway designer? Have a favorite phrase? For a limited time I'm taking requests for custom, Blogger-ready avatars. Avatars like these:


Submit your requests for Project Runway avatars (no profanity, please) and I'll create them on a first come, first served basis. Tell me the character and/or phrase of your choice. Each day during this limited offer you'll find the new avatars in a fresh post. Your avatars will already be hosted so that you can direct-link to them. You'll just click on the avatar of your choice, copy the URL and then add it to your Blogger profile.

Let's make it work

15 comments:

Laura K said...

Awesome. Thanks Scarlett! I'm going to be listening v-e-r-y carefully tomorrow night for a new favorite catch phrase!

Laura K said...

Ooooh... How about "Full Andrae Fan?" No, I'm not committing yet. Mine will definitely feature Tim!

Tbone said...

Scarlett - I would like a Chloe that says "Fa real"

Jan the Dan Fan said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Anything with Daniel would make me so happy!!!

Love the "It's a mf'ing walk off," line, but I know we have to keep them G-rated.

Tbone said...

Ooh - also one that says "You will see me at Fashion Week"

Karin said...

A Tim Gunn avatar with one of Tim's taglines. ("Make it work", "carry on", etc.)

Siegeness said...

Could I please please please have one with Emmett in his hat that says "Was it the shirt?"

That would be ridiculously awesome.

Mimi said...

How about Nick saying "Buy My Chiclets." By far my favorite quote of the season.

praddicted said...

How about 'Daynja-Post No Bulls" or "Huh-larious!"

Thanks, Scarlett!

The Scarlett said...

Laura ... Full Andrae Fan or Full Dan Fan?

Laura K said...

Neither - I'm thinking.... It has to be Tim... Carry on? Make it work? I'm verklempt?

AJ said...

How about "What happened to Andrae?"

That's my quote 'o the moment;)

npohworks said...

santino doing the tim gunn robot!!!!!!! pleeeease from the bonus footage??? oh jeez I would pee my pants!!

Squeaky said...

How about one of Santino with the words, "Designers, rock the casbah"

LL said...

My favorite was Santino yelling "where the HELL is my chiffon??" during the whole mannequin-stealing *thing*.