Monday, June 12, 2006

Happy Monday!

Here is a link to the "Ask Matt" column in TVGuide.com. The question is about two editions of PR a year. How can this happen? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, here is a link to Bravo's July programming schedule. There are several marathons of each season during the month. Then, the premiere is a TWO-HOUR event on July 12th with back-to-back shows. First, the casting special (hosted by Tim Gunn) and then the first episode #301. Hmmmm, funny how they haven't "named" the episode yet.... Anyway, don't worry if you miss the premiere because - in true Bravo form - they'll be repeating it about 90 times that week.

The excitement builds....

4 comments:

The Scarlett said...

One month!

praddicted said...

I guess I'm planning my next couple of weekends/4th of July. Actually, they've been planned for me now! I wonder how things will shake out around Season 4. Where do you think they are, about 3/4 through with filming now? It's so much more fun than before PR2,it's such a blast to have a community to be excited with and to know there are others going-only one month!!

Tits McGee said...

I. Can't. Wait.

TheQuietOne said...

Nooo! I'm going to be out in the wilderness on that day with NO access to television!
Thank goodness for my new DVR. ;) Because my husband would never tape it for me.