Thursday, June 08, 2006

Something Fun II - Kara Janx Dress Up


Those clever folks at i-dressup are at at it, again! We've already shown you the Jay McCarroll version. Now they bring us the Kara Janx model. In this edition they feature her stunning decoy collection as well as several of her signature items from her site.

Rest assured we have requested all of the finale collections from Season 1 and Season 2 to be given the i-dressup treatment; we'll keep you informed as they become available. Make it work!

6 comments:

LauraK said...

OMG! I just re-created the bronze/teal "13th look" outfit with the knit hat! Woo!

Jan the Dan Fan said...

I want a Daniel dress up doll!!!

Do I sound like a spoiled child? I was going for my Veruka Salt impression- "I want a Daniel doll, and I want it NOW!"

But I do love Kara's playful clothing as well!

The Scarlett said...

Jan, I asked back when we discovered the Jay McCarroll dress up doll. And I was completely thinking of you when I asked! Wait, are you wanting a Dan doll or a model that can wear Dan clothes?

Jan the Dan Fan said...

Well, back when the Jay collection doll was first posted I did request a "Dan" doll-complete with scarves and argyle sweaters for him to wear. But a model doll with his beautiful designs could be fun too. :)

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that i sent you guys that website! i'm obsessed, its so amazing

The Scarlett said...

Anna, I've been checking back there every day since you told us about it!