Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Note From Nick

Hi Nick, What's the latest?

...I am currently finishing an article that I have been asked to write for a Los Angeles gay-themed magazine called Frontiers. (They have hired me to write a "fashion and style" column). I will also be in San Francisco on June 20th to present a special award at the SF GLAAD Gala, which I am very honored to do. I am also prepping for next month's Learning Annex shows that I am doing by myself in San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco--I asked the organizers if they wanted me to join Andrae and Daniel F. but they insisted I do it ALONE(daunting task--I hope someone shows up, otherwise I will cry!)

I'll keep you updated, of course, on all the other upcoming projects, especially the ones I am taking a part of for the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (I will be a "special guest" at the Graduation Ceremony on June 17th plus a "Three Day Fashion Bootcamp the week after) as well as a possible "Trunk Show" with the lovely Emmett and Chloe in the East Coast.

All my best to you, Scarlett and T-bone!
Nick


WOW! Nick sure is busy. Be sure to check out his totally awesome and always-updated blog for even more Nick News!

3 comments:

The Scarlett said...

Okay, Nick is making me swoon. And, I'm jealous of the folks that can take the classes out on the Left Coast.

praddicted said...

I know-he is so cute. I'm hoping he does do the Trunk show with Emmett and Chloe in NYC-I'll be there!!

Tbone said...

An East Coast trunk show with Emmett and Chloe? Count me in!