Saturday, January 07, 2006

Project Outcast Socialite Challenge is Complete

How many designers are sitting at home watching Project Runway and thinking "I could do that."???? Well, I have to admire Karen Garrett for following through on these challenges each week. She is replicating the terms of each challenge as accurately as she possibly can and I think it's great. It would have been easy to say, "Oh, well, I can't possibly get Nicky Hilton to judge my garment, so I'll just skip this one." No, Karen follows through in excellent form. Click on the link above to check it out.

1 comment:

ABC said...

I really admire the follow-through on this woman's part. And the quality of her designs are certainly on par with the show.

Hopefully, this dedication will lead to enough buzz to gurantee her a spot on the third season.

Also, it's nice to see the designs on a woman's body - and not the walking broomstick models.