Thursday, January 05, 2006

Thanks You To All!

Here in Arizona the show doesn't even start until 11:00 p.m. By the time it's over and I get a post up - the boards have been busy for hours. Last week I realized that the east coast show is finished at 9:00 my time - two hours before the show even begins here - so, last night I didn't even turn the computer on until I had seen the show and I was ready to post.

When I turned on my computer, I had 16 new comments and about 2000 new hits on my blog. I hadn't been paying too much attention to my counter until last night. Thanks so much to all of you for your encouragement. Thanks to everyone who checks in here. Thanks to Manolo the Shoeblogger and everyone who has mentioned or linked to this blog. Thanks to my "regulars" who post comments and especially to all of you who e-mail your personal messages and send me interesting links. I am constantly updating my links. (Except that I don't want to link to anything containing vulgarity - my young students read this blog and I'm trying to present fashion design in a positive light.) I've added a Zulema site and Daniel Franco's blog since yesterday.

So - thanks to all of you for keeping this going!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just discovered this site the other day and am already in love! Funny, fresh and entertaining about one of the best shows on TV...keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

Laura K - I found you through Manolo a couple of weeks ago and love the site. Intelligent, funny with a wise group of posters.

erin said...

Thanks for putting this site together! I need an outlet for my PR adoration, and there is such insightful and entertaining commentary on this blog.