1. Santino can pronounce "paillettes." Of course it was a voice-over so he might have been coached, but I tend to believe it. LOL
2. Iman is MORE than fabulous. Could there be a more amazing well-established fashion authority and supermodel to advise and promote these novice designers?
3. Along the same lines: Project Runway has arrived! It's obvious that Project Runway has established itself as a show with genuine clout and professional appeal when we have people like Iman, Diane Von Furstenberg, Cynthia Rowley, Sasha Cohen, Debra Messing and most important - BARBIE appearing this year! Compare these celebrities to last year - Sarah Hudson? Post Office Becky? (Okay, honestly I loved her.) Parker Posey? Congratulations on a show that is clearly growing in respect.
When I posted that photo of Iman, I was just guessing. I just picked out photos of any "supermodels" that appeared in the Getty photo archives with a Project Runway tag. Honest.
4. Did anyone watch that horrible Project Runway rip-off show called "The Cut?" This is something that Tommy Hilfiger would do. He would ask the contestants who THEY thought should be off. Basically the best strategy was just to repeat whatever the first person said. That way it would seem that everyone was in agreement. It was ridiculous. Anyway - here is my point: Chloe said "Santino." The rest said, "Chloe." (Yes, I understand it was because she admitted that she wan't sure that she really wanted it...) BUT who was off? KARA. Whom no one chose. So what was the point of even asking them this? Just to create drama? There's enough drama without manufacturing it!
5. I LOVE Austin. He is adorable. I want more Austin. Could we have "Project Austin" please? I think Nick is this season's Austin - the super-talented designer whom everyone loved and was cut too soon.
6. Michael Kors is really orange. I feel a limerick coming on....
7. It's always a highlight to see what Heidi will be wearing each week. I didn't think she could possibly be any more lovely and then I saw the new haircut. Thanks for always keeping things interesting for us, Heidi and for always changing and updating your look. You provide style tips and encouragement to pregnant women everywhere each time you step out from behind the scrim. Heidi Rocks!
8. BPR readers were of course, right about Kara being the decoy. Yet, her designs for Fashion Week were awesome. If only Kara had truly represented herself and done something like this: (or the lovely copper-skirted halter gown) for the episode, I'll bet she would have won.
As usual I am leaving numbers nine and ten for you, dear readers!