Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Latest....




Thanks to the great folks at Open All Night Media for these photos.
Here is a link to their site and their coverage of the show.

Second, I'm hearing lots of speculation about "So-and-so has revealed the top three" or "So-and so has inadvertantly revealed who is auf this week." Well, first of all, there are lots of conflicting reports. And second, at BPR, we don't really want to know! So, please don't spoil our fun. Yes, it's fun to guess as long as you don't really know for sure. If you do know for sure, it's not really guessing is it? I am really admiring the producers of the show right now for keeping us guessing and I hope I will be guessing until the very end. Don't you? I just want to enjoy things from here on out.

I have a couple of messages that Project Runway is mentioned in People magazine and also in WWD and the March issue of Out. BPR reader, Bill S. shares, "As one of the gay fans, I enjoyed it especially knowing that Chloe's designer influence is "Anyone that is gay, of course." : )

Does anyone have these magazines? Could you transcribe (or scan) them for us and e-mail to kluless7@cox.net?

2 comments:

AJ said...

I hate it when writers and interviewers have no idea what they are talking about. She said "We have three nervous designers" because they will only show three collections on the finale...stupid people.

I need to become a journalist...I could do SO much better!

LauraK said...

Guys, I think this was meant sort of "tongue-in-cheek." These folks were actually at the show and so I'm sure they understood about the "three" finalists, yet "four" showings. I think they are just playing dumb for us, pretending that Heidi can't count...