Friday, February 24, 2006

Early Recaps of "Reunion."

AJ's Recap of the Reunion episode is up. The Manolo has an article as well. I understand that the reunion was about 8 hours of filming condensed down to 45 minutes. No wonder everyone was looking a little sweaty there at the end!

ETA: Four Four is now up! And it's another must-read. (Thanks Shawn!) And hello there Mags, we finally caught up with you. Also, please say hello over at Needs Inspiration, home of the "Danservice" craze.

But wait, there's still more! Katey at Totes Umbrellas has more screen caps than you can shake a stick at. Huh-larious!

This weeks recap-alooza will go up over the weekend. Please send Tbone an e-mail at culta64@yahoo.com to get your recap included. We don't want to miss you!

7 comments:

AJ said...

Thanks LK!

And 8 hours?? Fa real?!

Is it sad that I would probably have watched all 8 hours?...lol

Tbone said...

Yes, aj, that is very sad indeed.

And I'd be right there with you!

Anonymous said...

Is there any reason to hope that more footage of the reunion will be seen on the season 2 DVD? I don't have the season 1 DVDs, did they have previously unseen extra footage?

Shawn said...

Four Four is up - and it is hilarious!

i didnt even know PR was on DVD - sweet!

I could watch PR for days - I can't even count how many times I watch the same episodes over and over again when they repeat it on Bravo :) I guess we are all obsessed! They have some strange hold over us!

Jan the Dan Fan said...

I read Four Four's recap an hour ago and STILL can't stop singing "Daniel Franco, where did you go?" over and over....
It must be in the Broadway show!!!

Mags said...

And here is mine, if I may:
http://mags25.blogspot.com/2006/02/
project-runway-after-party_23.html

Mags said...

Yay, thanks!!!

I'm telling you. The reunion show is my favorite of the entire season so far.

Is that bad to say? Because I really loved the Daniel Franco song.