Sunday, February 26, 2006

From The Mailbox

Hey Laura! I want to start out by telling you that I love love love your site. I'm so sad that the show is almost over.
Last night a friend of mine had a loft party in SoHo and guess who was there? None other than Heather herself.
She is truly beautiful. I know that she looks great on Tv, but in person she is just stunning. She's really tall and thin, much thinner than she looks on Tv, with really long dark hair. I didn't want to gawk or annoy her so I didn't approach her about PR, but throughout the night everyone was talking to everyone else, so we did get to have some small talk, none PR related though. She is such a nice, classy and sweet girl, and when someone dropped a bottle she went and got a broom and swept it up. Another thing that I found cute was that even with a huge selection of fine wines and liquors, she chose to nurture a bottle of beer throughout the night. Oh, and she definitely does not have that stuck up "I'm better than you" attitude, it seems like her PR success did not go to her head at all.

Thats all. I just thought that this was a cool spotting that I wanted to share.

-Blair

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel really silly for asking this but um, who's Heather?

LauraK said...

Santino's model.

LauraK said...

My theory is that the portfolio shots were taken AFTER the show was filmed last summer but before the program aired.

AJ said...

Heather is so stunning! I think all of the models this time around are just gorgeous...

Tbone said...

I loved it when Heather told Santino to stop sticking on the feathers to the back of his ice skating costume. She either looked ridiculous or fabulous week to week, depending on the challenge.

praddicted said...

I loved it when she said to him "Why did you give this a wedgie?" LOL-

Having the designers and models paired has it drawbacks, but one definite strength was that I became more familiar with them and saw them as part of the team more than season 1.