12. There has been no smoking on Season Two. Smoking is boring. Smoke breaks are boring. Get back inside and sew!
11. Heidi's maternity wardrobe. We can't recall a single thing she wore last year.
10. Nina Garcia is much cuter this season. Anyone else noticing this?
9. Less model drama. This show is about designers. We don't have enough time in a one-hour show to cover the models too. Hey, I know, perhaps someone should create a show just for models! I have the BEST ideas!
8. Heidi's careful consideration of the lingerie sketches. We hardly saw any sketches last year. This year we're seeing plenty and we love it! These designers are true artists. Thank you for showing us this portion of the design process.
7. The Barbie Challenge - definitely the episode to send to the Emmy Committee. Is there an Emmy Committee? Oh wait, maybe the Ice Skating Challenge....
6. No immunity. Immunity only helps weak designers. This season we have producers to save the weak designers. Oh, what? Immunity this week? Ummmm never mind...
5. This season we have more footage of the designers actually designing. This is KEY. We want to see the pattern-drafting, the pinning, the cutting and the sewing. We want to see the handwork and embellishment.....well, maybe not this much embellishment... We want to see the magic happen before our eyes. THANK YOU.
4. Of course, season two brought us Santino as Entertainment. YES! We love the Timpressions, the songs, the fun. Santino as designer....not so much...
3. Season Two has brought out a much stronger on-line presence of bloggers, websites and message boards devoted to Project Runway. These are truly helping us to enjoy Season Two.
2. Season Two designers are much more likable than Season One designers. At this point we're going to cry no matter who gets cut - We love them all. We especially enjoy the way they seem to get along so well. (Someone help me with a line about "cry and cut."
1. Season Two brings us more Tim Gunn. More Tim on the program, more of Tim's blog and especially Tim's podcasts. We had "Tim's Take" last season - and we really appreciated it, but there's nothing like putting on the headphones and listening to Tim's voice.