Tuesday, March 14, 2006

More Project Runway/iTunes News


Now all episodes of Season Two are available on iTunes including both parts of the Finale as well as the previously flawed Road to Runway episode which was downloading as Reunion in the past - that problem is now fixed. For $22.99 you get all 15 episodes plus Project Jay as a bonus (Project Jay is presently only available if the entire second season is purchased).

Click here for Project Runway on iTunes. Again, you don't have to have a video iPod to enjoy these videos; they can be viewed either with the free iTunes software or with QuickTime.

1 comment:

Trish said...

soooo are we not getting many repeats because they're trying to get us to buy the episodes??

I came home from work yesterday and my bf told me "they had the finale from Season 1 on" (no, he's not a fan hehe, just knows I'm interested, but I did get him into watching - he loved Santino's impressions LOL).

I was hoping we'd get a few episodes on before Top Chef tonight. sigh: what to do now? lol. I do see that there are a few on Friday though.