Thursday, March 09, 2006

Congrats to Grace, too

I just wanted to take a moment to recognize the fact that Grace won a competition last night as well. Grace, an unconventional beauty always walked the runway with such elegance. Who can forget when she easily reversed that jacket in the Banana Republic challenge? Or how natural she looked when wearing a cap covered with leaves? Or how much she resembled a ballerina when wearing the skating costume? And last night when modeling Chloe's finale dress, she gave you the illusion that she was all curves rather than angles. Well done, Grace! You won us over, too!

10 comments:

LauraK said...

AMAZING GRACE! She is so distinctive and professional! I can't wait to see her in Elle Magazine!

praddicted said...

She was a great combination of graceful and fun-loved her little booty shake on DD!! So happy for you and Chloe, Grace-

Anonymous said...

I liked her "happy dance" when she found out that she and Chloe had won!

Kari said...

She is great. I love that she's a redhead. Can't wait to see her Elle spread:)

Sykil said...

Grace was the best model on the show. :D I loved her. It's great that my favorite designer AND my favorite model both won.

When exactly will Grace's spread be?

Tbone said...

My favorite images from Season 2 were always when Grace and Chloe were standing next to each other. What a great pair. She was the perfect model for Chloe's style.

katiecoo said...

Thanks for pointing all that out about Grace. I had forgotten that GRACEful switcheroo of the Banana Republic jacket. I remember reversing my TIVO just to watch that smooth move again and again.

Congrats Grace! Be lookin for ya in Elle!

Curly Glamour Girlie said...

She's so elegant and really works whatever she's wearing. Loved the way she switched the BR jacket.

Last season I really didn't care about the models. This year I really started to watch how different they were - which is interesting because there was less model-drama (a la Morgan and the craziness with the wedding dresses) but I was more into watching how they worked the designs.

yawningdog said...

At least two feet taller than Chloe!
I rewound the end of Chloe's show just to watch her walk out behind Grace. I just loved it.

PhillyKat said...

i didn't realize grace was so dang tall! out of the 3 final models i felt grace was the most versatile, but quite frankly, they were all funny looking.