Sunday, March 26, 2006

Oh, The Stories We'll Tell...

Not even Dr. Seuss could have dreamt up a day like we had yesterday on the BPR Tour. The photos are coming in fast and furious, but we want to share the experience with more than just pictures. We're working on our own extensive recap of the day and would like for those that were with us to send in some of their own favorite stories. And were there stories! Not only did we get to visit the "hollowed ground" of Project Runway, meet some of our favorite designers and Tim Gunn, but we may also have started a couple of modeling careers!

E-mail your travelogues to us and we'll match them up with some of our photos. Throughout the next couple of weeks we would like to put up a series of Tour recaps to share with the rest of the BPR community. We're going to do our best to bring the Tour to all of you who couldn't join us. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

praddicted said...

Does anyone know how Vaughn made out and what happened with that?? Wasn't he adorable?

AJ said...

I think I'm going to cry! Seriously!

I knew that this would happen, that I would hear about it and seriously regret not spending the money for a train ticket up there!

I'm glad you all had fun and REALLY wish I could have been there! I've had a lot of crap going on lately and am trying my best to save money so I can move out of my parent's house. Unfortunately I couldn't justify spending the dough to get up to NYC but now know I should have.

When's the next one????...lol

Moi, is that a poodle in your avatar? I have two standards!

Again, glad everyone had fun and I want more pictures!

Tbone said...

praddicted - we will get an update on Vaughn's audition and his use of a newly discovered model who came right from our very own BPR Tour! HA! What a hoot...

Tbone said...

Moi; - stay tuned! LK has another model story to tell when she gets home!

Jan the Dan Fan said...

Can I guess???

Ooh, I don't want to give it away--but I have a guess as to another modeling op...