Sunday, March 05, 2006

Another Poll

I know we've already posted this but I wanted to remind everyone that Heidi and the three finalists will be appearing on CNBC tomorrow night. Is Jay appearing too? I've been getting lots of e-mails about this and I want to be accurate. Some say Jay, but I can't confirm.

The show is called "The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch." Donny has a poll on his website. Click Here to vote for your favorite designer.

MONDAY MORNING UPDATE: I just checked in with this poll and SANTINO is WAY out in front with 55% of the votes, followed by Daniel with about 29% and Chloe with about 16%.

Also, is Tim Gunn appearing on the Today Show tomorrow to review Oscar Fashions? Hmmmmm...we'll have to watch and find out!

Since I just kind of made a connection between Project Runway and the Oscars, suddenly it is relevant to our blog! So..... Who is watching?

7 comments:

christopher.john said...

The new winner and loser of Project Designer is up: www.projectdeisgner2.blogspot.com

AJ said...

According to TVGuide.com Jay will be on for The Big Idea w/ Donny Deutsch tonight, but who knows?

I'll have to DVR it...

eric3000 said...

The Oscar gowns were dissapointing this year. Nothing was too bad but nothing was very good either. I hated Charlize Theron's gown even more than I hated her gown for the Golden Globes. I usually like dresses in difficult colors like yellow but Michelle Williams's dress was just awfull. Kiera Knightly had a very pretty necklace, though.

LauraK said...

Salma Hayek looked gorgeous!

eric3000 said...

I agree, Salma Hayek looked great!

One other thing we noticed was that a couple of dresses had pockets! I've never seen this before. Dresses with full skirts should always have pockets; what a great idea! One of them was the dress worn by the girl from Junebug and I don't remember the other one. Anyone else notice this development in evening gown design?

Abby said...

The girl from Junebug was Amy Adams, and the other one was Sandra Bullock.

~Abby

eric3000 said...

Oh, yeah; Sandra Bullock. Thanks, Abby!